- colormespanish reblogged this from quisqueyameetsborinken
- thotstothinkabout reblogged this from revolutionary-afrolatino
- thotstothinkabout likes this
- zasrany likes this
- f0rb1dden likes this
- fishf1y reblogged this from quisqueyameetsborinken
- thenerdynotebook likes this
- thenerdynotebook reblogged this from quisqueyameetsborinken
- borinquense-abroad likes this
- sarisabella likes this
- lettyandthecity reblogged this from quisqueyameetsborinken
- quisqueyameetsborinken reblogged this from revolutionary-afrolatino
- insearchofourmothersgardens likes this
- himynameisrandom likes this
- rubyredvision likes this
- dadzonakandelian reblogged this from revolutionary-afrolatino
- cthakitty likes this
- revolutionary-afrolatino reblogged this from latinegrasexologist
- xoxdannixox reblogged this from fyqueerlatinxs
- parisiansunrisemoroccanmoonlight reblogged this from fogo-av
- fogo-av reblogged this from dreaminginspanish
- keikobella likes this
- ancientlullaby reblogged this from lati-negros
- malditogrillo likes this
- mijauladeor0 reblogged this from fyqueerlatinxs
- fyqueerlatinxs reblogged this from lati-negros and added:
- vivanlosancestros likes this
- jcoleknowsbest reblogged this from lati-negros
- lati-negros reblogged this from latinegrasexologist
- latinegrasexologist reblogged this from dreaminginspanish
- qbits likes this
- jcoleknowsbest likes this
- dreaminginspanish reblogged this from caribwao
- tanama reblogged this from caribwao
- caribwao posted this
This award-winning project started as the formal US focus on Black History Month (February 1-28/9) was upon us. Please know that our goal to celebrate all of the peoples who have influence and history via the African Diasporas. Expanding the inclusively of Blackness is not just during Black History Month but all year round for several of us, self-identified LatiNegr@s, Afr@Latin@s, BlakTin@s, and Afr@-Caribeñ@s.
This site is 365 days a year 24 hours a day 7 days a week! As people who recognize and claim the African heritage and history, we have often been excluded from US History, whether it be Black history, Women's Herstory (March), LGBTQA history, or Latin@ history (September 15-October 15) (to name a few). Join us in honoring and recognizing LatiNegr@s this year during Black, Women, LGBTQA, and Latin@ History Month and year round! We are Black, Latin@ and from all over the world! We REPRESENT!
Please share any images, videos, quotes, websites, links etc. you'd like to include on this page. Go to http://lati-negros.tumblr.com/submit to submit what you'd like to contribute.
The painting is by Jorge Arche, a Cuban painter from Santiago de Cuba who painted "Banistas".
TRIGGER WARNING: This space discusses the lived realities and histories of people who identify as racially Black and ethnically Latin@ all over the world. Posts may reference violence in many forms and topics and discussion may range from ableism to xenophobia to everything in between.